[Lincoln LUG] Free to good home

Jonathan Mark Foster jonathan.foster60 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 11 20:29:29 UTC 2016

Norman. I am interested in one of your fit-PC Slim if that is OK. I can pick up if needed. Thank you in advance.

On 11 May 2016, at 15:25, Norman via Lincoln <lincoln at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

My company is in the process of moving premises and I am have a clear out. Hopefully I will have more time and be able to attend more meetings after it has occurred!

I have three fit-PC Slims which we got for a project several years ago. They have not had a huge amount of use.

The little black box measure 11cm x 10cm x 3cm. 60GB hard disk. 512MB RAM. VGA. 3 x USB. Ethernet and wireless. Complete with PSU. They do not support PAE.

Have test loaded Windows XP and Ubuntu up to 12.04 but it refuses to go beyond this without PAE which is needed for Ubuntu 14. In the meantime I have loaded SUSE Linux 8.2 on them all.

If anyone is interested then please send me an email.

--

Regards

Norman