[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG November meeting (16/11/2016 @ 7pm)

andrew walmsley mraiwalmsley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 22:19:45 UTC 2016

Hi Philip

Nice 2see you the other day, quite interesting for me - i got a bollocking
from the security guard after leaving you!

Would anyone be able help me look a an issue i have with some linux
software if i can get over on wednesday?  I think its java related or cache
with the editing program.  It's been driving me bonkers and nearly giving
up on linux for photography - which i dont want to do.

Andy