[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG September meeting (21/09/2016 @ 7 PM)

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 07:17:15 UTC 2016

Hello People of Lincoln LUG

Our next LUG meeting is scheduled for the 21st of September. This
month we celebrate our 5th birthday! And coincidentally, on the same
day, there are a couple of LUG members who will also be celebrating
their own birthdays.

There will be cake.

In addition to the birthday celebrations, there will be plenty of
Linux related news and stories to chat about, so please come along for
your monthly Linux fix.

If there are any specific topics you would like to see discussed,
please get in touch and we'll see that they are raised at the meeting.
As always, we hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Philip