[Lincoln LUG] disk size

Norman Bailey norman at zipzap.eu
Wed Oct 4 11:28:36 UTC 2017

Let me chip in.

I use Paragon Drive Copy for things like this. It will
copy/duplicate/upgrade a drive formatted by Windows, Linux or Apple.

You can move easily to a larger disk and it does all the hard work for you.

I had a more difficult task for it. The last one I did was moving from a
Windows 10 1TB hard disk to a smaller 240GB SSD. It did it perfectly and
got all the partitioning right. I have to admit I was impressed.

Regards,

Norman