[Lincoln LUG] backup

Andrew Walmsley mraiwalmsley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:54:13 UTC 2017

Hi mate

Thanks for that.

It's running on openmediavault,which has its own GUI. But we wud have to
say across for this.

I just checked and it's well out of date,so I might get a backup done and
scrub this version.install latest version which actually has backup options.

Leave it with me as it's under my stairs so need to dig out a monitor and
keyboard etc. Just need to find time!

Andy
Your humble servant