[Lincoln LUG] No LUG meeting in December

Philip Newborough philip.newborough at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:04:21 UTC 2018

Hello All :)

Further to Becky’s previous email[1], we’ve decided to cancel
December’s LUG meeting. We're not sure about everyone else, but we’ve
got a hectic schedule running into the crazy season and we know some
of you do too. We hope this doesn’t prove to be too much of a
disappointment for anyone, we can only offer our apologies if it does.

That said, we hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and a happy New
Year. We’ll look forward to catching up with you all in January, when
I’m sure we’ll all be feeling refreshed and invigorated, and ready to
tackle 2019!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 16th of January.

Cheers,
Philip

P.S. What do you call Santa's helpers? Subordinate clauses.

[1]: https://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/lincoln/2018-November/000689.html