[Lincoln LUG] December LUG meeting - proposed date change to 12th December

Dave Armour djarmour_01522 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:00:02 UTC 2018

Hi Becky,

Sorry its a no from me... the wife is out that night (12th) at a Chocolate party thing.....without me....... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
So I wont be able to make it if we change the dates, looking after the kids whilst sobbing uncontrollably in my packet of 'generic' Cadbury's alternative from Aldi wishing for the wife to bring me back a goodie bag...

Dave A

David Armour MAAT
Mobile: 07421 260 567 - Agent Armour Accounts Limited
AAT Licensed Accountant (Member No. 1001285)