[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG meeting - Weds 19th September 2018 at 7pm

Kevin Hall kevin_hall at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 23 10:47:08 UTC 2018

Hi All

Sorry I have not been able to attend meetings recently, but I am helping
out with  Blackadder Goes Forth at the Plowright Theatre, Scunthorpe and
Wednesday night is rehearsal night.

It runs from Tues 2nd to Sat 6th October 2018 (7.30pm and tickets are
only £10.00, more details here
http://www.scunthorpetheatres.co.uk/whats-on/blackadder-goes-forth-scunthorpe-little-theatre-club/)
so I look forward to attending the November meeting.

Regards

Kevin

Disclaimer

Any attempt to plug a show at the Plowright Theatre Scunthorpe is purely
intentional.

I accept no responsibility for the fact that ticketmaster are robbing
bastards who will add on ridiculous charges to the cost of a ticket and
make it even harder for amateur theatre to survive.