[Lincoln LUG] Encryption

Kevin Hall kevin_hall at ntlworld.com
Thu May 9 15:57:32 UTC 2019

Hi  all

At the moment,  since we are a school and budgets are tight, we are using disk encryption built into Windows 10 and password protected zip files for email attachments which is not ideal.

I am currently looking at Sophos Safeguard Enterprise as it encrypts files even when they are copied to the cloud and its outlook add in apparently encrypts email attachments with a click so all you have to do is communicate the password to the recipient separately.

Has anyone tried this product or can anyone recommend an alternative.

Regards

Kevin