[Lincoln LUG] Whats on and Lincoln List

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 11:44:16 UTC 2019

 Becky, Phil, nice to hear from you both at least I know I'm not going to be on by own there ;-)
     On Tuesday, 15 October 2019, 12:30:56 BST, Rebecca Newborough via Lincoln <lincoln at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

 Hi John
Welcome to the list.
The meeting is very definitely on tomorrow, and we run our meetings quite informally.
Topics can range from anything Window or Linux related, to politics or what’s happening locally. We’re a sociable group so anything goes, everyone has something of value to say and contribute, even if they just want to come long and listen to others- all are welcome.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Regards
Becky