[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG meeting - Wednesday 15th January 2020 @ 7pm

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 1 14:40:22 UTC 2020

 Hi all, been cut a bit short with regards to working in Lincoln and as such will not be able to come to the meeting.I would like to say thanks very much for the entertainment in the "Animal room" @the bowling Alley ;-)I wish you all well for this and subsequent years... All the best ..keep the Penguin flag flying !!
John A