[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG meeting - Wednesday 16th September 2020 @ 7pm

Lincoln LUG lugmaster at lincolnlug.org.uk
Wed Jul 1 07:12:12 UTC 2020

Hello LUG folk

Our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 16th September 2020 @ 7pm. Join
us for some Linux and tech related chit-chat.

Meeting info page: https://lincolnlug.org.uk/meetings/2020-09-16

=== Meeting Location ===

Lincoln Bowl, Washingborough Road, Lincoln. LN4 1EF.
Map: https://lincolnlug.org.uk/meetings/location

The venue kindly provide us with the use of one of their party rooms (the
small room found opposite the reception desk). Free WiFi is provided and
there is a good selection of food and drinks that can be ordered at the bar.
See the menu: https://www.lincolnbowl.co.uk/restaurant-menu/

=== Latest Distro Releases ===

Find out which distros have seen new releases since our last meeting. New
releases include:

    * 06/30 Tails 4.8
    * 06/29 IPFire 2.25-core146
    * 06/29 Linuxfx 10.3
    * 06/29 4MLinux 34.0-beta
    * 06/28 Bluestar 5.7.6
    * 06/28 Nitrux 2020.06.27
    * 06/28 Live Raizo 11.20.06.28
    * 06/27 Mint 20
    * 06/26 Rescuezilla 1.0.6.1
    * 06/26 Robolinux 11.03

Full list: https://lincolnlug.org.uk/meetings/2020-09-16/releases

=== Linux News This Month ===

Not sure what to talk about at our next meeting? Take a look at what's been
happening elsewhere since our last meeting.
See: https://lincolnlug.org.uk/meetings/2020-09-16/news

If you have any questions about our next meeting, or you would like to
suggest a topic or talk, please get in touch.

Have a great day and hopefully see you at our next meeting!

--
Philip Newborough (@corenominal)
lugmaster at lincolnlug.org.uk
https://lincolnlug.org.uk