[Lincoln LUG] Lincoln LUG meeting - Wednesday 16th September 2020 @ 7pm

tom bruton tombruton87 at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:32:45 UTC 2020

Hi guys looking to see if anybody knows of a solution without me needing to
build something

i want to send emails to a ticket system automatically so it raises a
ticket.

an example of this is on the 1st of every month to check the backup
batteries on the door system
some would be on a weekly or bi weekly basis as well

Anybody know of a solution to this. Ideally with a nice GUI either web or
desktop based. Web ideally

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 8:12 AM Lincoln LUG via Lincoln <
lincoln at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> Hello LUG folk
>
> Our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 16th September 2020 @ 7pm. Join
> us for some Linux and tech related chit-chat.
>

> Meeting info page: https://lincolnlug.org.uk/meetings/2020-09-16
>
> === Meeting Location ===
>
> Lincoln Bowl, Washingborough Road, Lincoln. LN4 1EF.
> Map: https://lincolnlug.org.uk/meetings/location
>
> The venue kindly provide us with the use of one of their party rooms (the
> small room found opposite the reception desk). Free WiFi is provided and
> there is a good selection of food and drinks that can be ordered at the
> bar.
> See the menu: https://www.lincolnbowl.co.uk/restaurant-menu/
>
> === Latest Distro Releases ===
>
> Find out which distros have seen new releases since our last meeting. New
> releases include:
>
>     * 05/31 BEE free 20.04
>     * 05/31 Linux Lite 5.0
>     * 05/31 Swift 19.1.0
>     * 05/31 Lite 5.0
>     * 05/30 Ufficio Zero 2.0-alpha
>     * 05/30 Nitrux 2020.05.29
>     * 05/30 FreeBSD 11.4-RC2
>     * 05/30 Whonix 15.0.1.3.4
>     * 05/30 Kodachi 7.1
>     * 05/29 BlackArch 2020.06.01
>
> Full list: https://lincolnlug.org.uk/meetings/2020-09-16/releases
>
> === Linux News This Month ===
>
> Not sure what to talk about at our next meeting? Take a look at what's been
> happening elsewhere since our last meeting.
> See: https://lincolnlug.org.uk/meetings/2020-09-16/news
>

> If you have any questions about our next meeting, or you would like to
> suggest a topic or talk, please get in touch.
>
> Have a great day and hopefully see you at our next meeting!
>
> --
> Philip Newborough (@corenominal)
> lugmaster at lincolnlug.org.uk
> https://lincolnlug.org.uk