[Lincs] All quiet on the eastern front

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Tue Aug 3 13:38:30 BST 2004

Been suspiciously quiet on the list for the last week, everyone
disappeared on holiday, abducted by little grey aliens or whisked away
to Oz?

Anyway a couple of questions:

1.	Kit for meeting

Who is bringing what kit to the RL (real life) meeting on the 11th Sep?
Are we using a "communal" machine to do our demos/talks on?

2.	Printing of flyers/posters

Does anyone out there have the means/knows who can print all of our
flyers/posters? I need to know as if we have to end up going to a print
shop I will most likely have to submit the items in format they can work
with (Pagemaker/Quark express) rather than OS like Scribus. This is not
a problem, just involves some extra work on my part.

3.	Write Ups

Do people involved in the RL meeting - those doing presentations have
any objections to a brief bio being written about them to accompany the
notes of what they are going to talk about. Which reminds me - I will
need a paragraph or two from each speaker detailing what they are going
to cover in their presentation.

Grahame

 "The last linux user still emailing in Lincolnshire....:-)"