[Lincs] Event Flyer

Dave Pearson davep at davep.org
Thu Aug 5 15:11:21 BST 2004

* Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk <Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk> [2004-08-05 09:30:21 +0100]:

> Ok all, you should find attached my first draft of the event poster - it
> still needs some work (and a title - that's what the blank space is for at
> the top of the poster!) anyway have a look and tell me what you think!

[Just a small nit-pick...] Is GNU/Linux really "the newest ... operating
system available"?

. o O ( And I won't mention Linux vs GNU/Linux or Free Software vs Open )
      ( Source Software. ;>                                             )

What was the flyer produced with?

--
Dave Pearson:                   |     lbdb.el - LBDB interface.
http://www.davep.org/           |  sawfish.el - Sawfish mode.