[Lincs] re: Where is the venue?

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Sat Aug 14 11:11:36 BST 2004

Hello Janet,

This is what you have been looking for:

We've decided not to meet in Lincoln!

The meeting will take place on Monday, 16th August (8pm) at Goodbarns
Yard: http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/pix/goodbarns.jpg

Goodbarns Yard
Wormgate
Boston
Lincs
PE21 6NP

It's best to park in the market place (south of the red circle) and walk
behind Boston Stump (between red circle and market place). Wormgate is a
small street behind the church (pedestrian only). Goodbarns is 20 metres
on the left.

I'm sure Iain (call 07832 245779) could give some people a lift from
Lincoln! Please post to the list, if you're looking for a lift or
driving yourself!

I hope it's not a problem for you to get to Boston!

Marc