[Lincs] Meeting on Monday: Goodbarns Yard in Boston!

EN Baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 15 23:21:51 BST 2004

I dont know you show the smallest incling of being generous and people jump on it!

jes indeed... i will be driving from Waddington but am happy to take a detour to pick people up that are in the general area of the City... as my email is... out of reach most the time if you do want a lift please phone me 01522 72 6469 (ask for iain, or "the younger more useless one") or text me 07832 245 779... so long as i know where im aiming the car i will pick you up and whisk you away, and deliver you safely home at the end of the night (bless me)