[Lincs] index.php

EN Baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 16 10:05:39 BST 2004

> From: Peter Cooper <peter at petercooper.co.uk>
>
> Wouldn't it be possible to use a system like Movable Type >to update the news?

i have no idea what that is.... oh now i feel stupid... does it rely on code inserted into the RSS feed? if so i dont think it would work... i believe the RSS code has to be raw data not dynamic coding.

>That way you get RSS generated automatically, and the >pages kept up to date automatically too.

Sounds good to me... i like minimal effort for maximum results! (im only human) but at the moment i am quite happy to type the story and then type the headline and synopsis data into the RSS feed- it just seemed daft typing the same thing twice for the main page...

maybe i could implement movable type thingies later (when i know what they are), for now just putting an aggrigator in the page should have the currently required effect!