[Lincs] index.php

Peter Cooper peter at petercooper.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 10:29:58 BST 2004

> Sounds good to me... i like minimal effort for maximum results! (im
> only human) but at the moment i am quite happy to type the story and
> then type the headline and synopsis data into the RSS feed- it just
> seemed daft typing the same thing twice for the main page...

Actually, I've found just the thing for you. They even give you some
code that does exactly what you want:

http://magpierss.sourceforge.net/#usage

You do need to install their module, however. I don't know how PHP
works in this regards, but it should be pretty easy for the
administrator of the account to sort it out.

Cheers,
Pete