[Lincs] index.php

EN Baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 16 14:22:49 BST 2004

> From: Marc Mc Guinness <marc at mcguinness.de>

> hello iain, hello peter,

Hello Marc, hello Peter (that doesnt mean anyone else reading isn't welcomed...)

> > Actually, I've found just the thing for you. They even give you some
> > code that does exactly what you want:
> >
> > http://magpierss.sourceforge.net/#usage

Had a look, looks like you may have hit the nail with a very large mallet

> > You do need to install their module, however. I don't know how PHP works
> > in this regards, but it should be pretty easy for the administrator of
> > the account to sort it out.
>
> it seems to be quite easy. i'll have a look into it later >on or tomorrow.

Well done Marc, your a star... like you say looks easy enough to implement, but i'll leave you to do the hard bits (work gets a little peeved at downloading things onto their computers... some crap about security risk).