[Lincs] Unrealistic expectations?

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Wed Aug 18 15:28:11 BST 2004

> - February 2005: Install Party (can we find enough helping hands?)

I think helping hands will be easier to find than machines to install
on. I guess a party rules out Gentoo though, unless it's going to be a
three day festival with tents ;-)

Gentoobury festival? Seriously If anyone can set up a multiuser lan game
of freeciv or Civ: Call to power I will be a very, very happy man!

BTW. What games have people got running on their Lux boxes (Half Life,
Quake 2?... I'm interested in older games as rather than cutting edge,
my box is more blunt corners :-)

> - Summer 2005: Big social event with members from a german lug coming
> to Lincs

Once again v. good idea and well worth informing the local rags if you
want a little publicity.

>Guess I should go back and read the archives now, I've only been on the

>list a few days, and I don't want to cover old ground!

Taking of the archives - I must congratulate Iain on his photo though...
it's the most flattering picture I've ever had taken ;-)

Grahame