[Lincs] New Web site

MD barodato at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 03:33:36 BST 2004

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 02:17:02 +0200, Marc Mc Guinness
<marc at mcguinness.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I made some small changes to web site: http://lincs.lug.org.uk/
>
> As soon as the proper design is ready I will put it online.

Just out of interest, what language are these done in? It says the
code was written with vi (nice ;) ) but is it all HTML or is there
some other stuff in it?

> Please have a look, if the page works in your browsers. It works in
> Mozilla, but I'm not sure about Konqueror and IE for example.

It works fine in IE.

Erm... I tested it using the new IE for linux... I didn't use windows
or anything... :S

> Good night,

Good morning.

(Oh no! The great firey ball peaks over the horizon... Time for be methinks.)

--
Night-night,
-Matt Dancer