[Lincs] LLUG posters and flyers

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Fri Jul 2 13:08:56 BST 2004

Great!

We don't have details yet. It was a thing we talked about on IRC a few
minutes ago. LLUG needs a unique logo first of all. The logo has to be
the same on the web site as on the posters.

Lets have vote for a web site design next Tuesday, 8pm on IRC. After
that we have more details for the posters. On Tuesday we can also
discuss the size of the posters, colour or mono, and so on.

Nice to have somebody who would like to help out!

Marc