[Lincs] Spread the word with an article

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Wed Jul 7 18:09:05 BST 2004

Hello,

I was wondering, if anyone of you knows a person who works for an
english linux mag. It would be great, if we could get a small article
about renewal of LLUG.

Our first meeting is being planned. We've (Iain and I) got a date and a
place to meet (probably for free!). We've also worked out a schedule for
presentations and talks and worked out a roadmap for future rl meetings
and events. We also got ideas how we could solve the transport problem.

As soon as everything is 100 percent sure and we got the location and
the equipment for presentations we will inform you about all the details
and ask you for more ideas and help.

We want the web site and the flyers/posters finished by the end of this
month to inform people in time.

Bye,

Marc