[Lincs] LLUG posters and flyers

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Wed Jul 14 23:49:37 BST 2004

Hey,

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk wrote the following on 02.07.2004 13:42:
> If you have any details of what sort of design you would like in mind,
> I'd be glad to help out.

It would be great, if you could start with a draft. I leave details up
to you.

There is information to put on the posters, which I think is quite
important:

- this event and Linux are non-commercial (otherwise we would have to
pay for the venue), we are not trying to sell anything
- it is a social event and meant to be for everyone interested in
computers or linux
- there's no admission fee
- rough schedule: introduction (what's linux? what's open source?),
presentations about linux usage and useful software (e.g. browsers,
instant messaging, office work)

Address:
Boston Squash Club
Rosebery Avenue
Boston
Lincolnshire
PE21 7QF

Date: 11 Sept 5.00pm until 8.00pm

I know this is a lot of information to put on a poster, so feel free to
pick the most important things out.

Thanks in advance!

Marc