[Lincs] Reminder: IRC Meeting 20th July

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Mon Jul 19 21:45:03 BST 2004

Hey,

Planns for tomorrows meeting (8pm on #llug) are

- Pete's draft for the Linux Format article
Pete drafted the article and we will have the opportunity to discuss it
before we send it to Linux Format.

- web site
Who is working on features for the web site at the moment? Which
features are missing? When can we make it the main page?

- RL meeting (any questions? any suggestions?)
We're still looking for speakers! We also need some more suggestions for
topics! What are you interested in? Networking? Security? Programming?
Multimedia? Office Work? Politics?

- admin team
We will talk about that tomorrow ;)

See you tomorrow!