[Lincs] Re: [Peterboro] Still three lectures left!

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 17:18:23 BST 2004

Marc Mc Guinness wrote:

>> Could you remind me what facilities will be available for the talk? A
>> projector perhaps?
>

> We will try to get even 2 digital projectors, if possible. Richard was
> going to bring a smartboard.

That sounds good, will there be a laptop available to run a (Open
Office) slideshow from if I make one? I have an old laptop but it was
given to me as broken kit and isn't really ideal :)

I don't even know what a smartboard is! Is that one of those interactive
whiteboards that cost a bomb? Surely not?

P.S. *nudge* MJ Ray is still waiting for a reply to his personal email
to you regarding the RL meeting, did you get his email?

--
Ben "tola" Francis            http://hippygeek.co.uk