[Lincs] Fwd: Lincs LUG

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 23:03:59 BST 2004

Subject: Lincs LUG
Date: Wednesday 23 June 2004 22:28
From: Ben Francis <tola at hippygeek.co.uk>
To: chris at stockwith.co.uk

Hi Chris,

I emailed you a few months ago to ask you about the inactivity
 of Lincs LUG. As of Friday afternoon that spare time I was
 talking about starts and I'd like to spend some of it on the
 Lincs LUG.

I mentioned the group to a few friends who are interested and
 someone is starting a thread to see what active users are still
 around on the list so we can go from there.

If you still want to send me the mailing list and web site
 details I'm very keen to update the web site and get things
 running again. I have friends in ALUG and PLUG who have said
 they will help me get this thing started again :D

May the source be with you ;)

tola^/.

--
Ben "tola" Francis            http://hippygeek.co.uk
COMPUTER SUPPORT for small businesses and home users