[Lincs] New list member introduction

MD barodato at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:26:21 BST 2004

I live between Boston and Spalding. Nice to see someone in down in
south Lincs on here. :)

I'm actually unemployed myself at the moment; I just graduated from
uni, so to put it nice and subtly, any job opportunities pointed my
way would be much appreciated (especially if they involve linux). :D

>A couple of questions (if you all don't mind):

>How many members are on the list?

I reckon there are about 15 to 20 who have posted recently, but I only
joined about a week ago. The number seems to be growing fast. :)

>How active is the list/group?

There are at least a few posts a day, depending on whether there are
any burning issues that need discussion. For more instant
communication, may I point you to the IRC channel #llug on
irc.oftc.net.

>Does the group have a website?

threads can be found at http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/lincs/

Hope that was helpful.
--
Thanks,
-Matt Dancer <barodato at gmail dot com>