[Lincs] February Meeting?

iain baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 16 11:13:46 GMT 2004

It is a very good question about Feb... and i am working on it... i
promise!! If anyone has any ideas of what they would like to see there
with respect to speakers then let bring it up and we will see what we
can do, but i understand the talks that didnt get to happen last time
for various reasons are to happen in Feb (yes that includes yours - you
lucky thing).

as for the articles... we will publish them on the site as soon as
people start to write them and send them in... we are happy to print any
  legal article about Linux at all.