[Lincs] Fscking Problems

iain baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 25 15:57:42 BST 2004

all HD manufacturers have a diagnostic program and you can usually
download it for free off there websites... it is a boot disk that runs a
dos program =, and will basically analyse everything to do with the
drive and tell you what if anything is wrong!

or at least thats what the guy at Internet Ready PC's told me