[Lincs] Unrealistic expectations? (Was: No-one there!)

Dave Pearson davep at davep.org
Wed Sep 1 20:45:27 BST 2004

* Dave Pearson <davep at davep.org> [2004-08-18 13:07:48 +0100]:

> Given the apparent ad-hoc arrangement of that gathering and given the time
> and place nobody should have been surprised or disappointed that so few
> people attended; especially given that the widely advertised first meeting
> of this LUG isn't until the 11th of next month. [SNIP]

Just in case anyone might wonder why this list subscriber didn't come along
to the first official meeting: although I was planning to attend it looks
99% certain that I'll be needed elsewhere that weekend so, annoyingly, I'll
have to miss out. If anyone is going to be doing a head-count by way of
gauging interest please count me in; I won't be missing due to lack of
interest, I'll be missing due to circumstances.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/