[Lincs] LUG Meeting On Saturday

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk
Thu Sep 9 13:48:25 BST 2004

Ok, some bad news and a request. Unfortunately I won't be able to do my
talk on Saturday evening (Introduction to GIMP). I'm suffering from
quite a nasty kidney infection at the moment, so I'm not in much
condition to stand and speak for 20 mins. Which brings me to my request
- anyone want to speak in my place? - I was doing the 8.30 slot I
believe.

Anyway, I will be about on Sat - I'll drop along and lend my support/do
the rounds... how long for depends entirely on how I'm feeling on the
day but I'll try to hang around as long as possible.

Grahame Mulliss