[Lincs] LUG Meeting On Saturday

EN Baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 9 22:22:31 BST 2004

a day for bad news...
due to technical problems (my ******* computer still isnt playing ball, and although i have convinced someone to help me out they cant help till monday) i have been unable to prepare anything for my Kopete & Audacity speeches (marc, i tried to text you when you got back to the uk to warn you but it obviously failed)

sorry guys... although this does add to drinking time...

i will however be travelling from Welton via Lincoln City Centre and will have space for 2/3 passangers if anyone wants! i must warn you though... its very rare i get online at the moment, its a matter of stealing computers, so if you want a lift please text or phone me on 07832 245779

thanks and sorry...

Marc- if you wanna chat give us a call and i will gladly grovel at your feet for forgiveness!

iain