[Lincs] Thanks for your coming!

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Sat Sep 11 22:49:53 BST 2004

Hi linux people!

I enjoyed this evening very much and it was good to meet you all!

I'm already looking forward to our next meeting in February. We'll alter
the planns a little bit: More time for discussions and people should
bring their PCs (a little bit like an install party and to solve
problems). Maybe only 3 or 4 talks about the practical use of specific
software. The next meeting will be somewhere near Lincoln. We're still
looking for a good venue! Any help is welcome!

Special thanks for speaking tonight goes to
- Chris Lingard
- MJ Ray
- Ben Francis
- Jan Hormann