[Lincs] LinuxWorld Expo 2004

MD barodato at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 19:19:17 BST 2004

A friend from uni and I are going to be attending the Linux Expo in
London this year, considering we enjoyed it last year and got away
with a fair few freebies, blagged some T-shirts from companies we
never heard of, got ourselves some red RedHat hats, got to meet loads
of debian developers, beat up the people on the SCO stand, etc.

Would anyone else consider joining us? It'll take place on Wednesday
6th & Thursday 7th October in Olympia 2, London Olympia. If nothing
else, it'll be a social event, and a chance to get away from the glow
of the CRT and make contact with linux users from around the country.
:)

--
Thanks,
-Matt Dancer <barodato at gmail dot com>