[Lincs] LLUG Linux Distro

Dave Rice davejrice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:33:54 BST 2005

Ben, All,

Having done some research i found the best, ie easiest, way was to use 'ibuild'

It doesn't give you total control, but the ability to customise the
relevant bits!

take a look at:

http://ibuild.livecd.net  -  and see what you think.

The current version i am working with is morphix5 with a 2.6.11
kernel.  Am about to write a hack that updates the distro to kde3.4 as
well.

If the group wants me to get the llug distro running just post here
and i'll put one together and burn it to cd and send it around the
group, via snail mail, till i can find a server that will host it for
us (another work in progress) - will prob need help making some gfx
tho!!

there is a screenshot of my latest test build at:

http://www.ricey.co.uk/images/ibuild.jpg

Dave (Ricey)