[Lincs] 2 jobs on the lug.org.uk jobs list today in Lincs.

Andy Davidson andyd at lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 11 22:27:19 BST 2005

Hi,

Two mails forwarded.

I know this is a bit spammy, but I'm not related to the organisations
looking for staff.. and the list is a bit quiet.

Amazing to see some commercial Linux activity in Lincolnshire !

Andy

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Alasdair G Kergon <agk at lug.org.uk>, james at lincsmedia.co.uk
> Date: 11 April 2005 22:04:13 BST
> To: linuxjobs at mailman.lug.org.uk
> Subject: [linuxjobs] FW: Boston, Lincs, Freelance Sysadmin
>
>> Have you got any members in the Boston area interested in doing a bit
>> of
>> freelance Linux server admin? I would be very interested in talking to
>> them, especially if they are experienced in the use of Linux as web
>> server.
>>
>> Looking forward to your reply.
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> James Mitchell
>>
>> Mr. Mitchell James
>> Lincs Media
>>
>> Boston
>> Tel. 01205 310837
>> Fax
>> james at lincsmedia.co.uk

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Alasdair G Kergon <agk at lug.org.uk>
> Date: 11 April 2005 16:38:29 BST
> To: linuxjobs at mailman.lug.org.uk
> Subject: [linuxjobs] FW: Sysadmin, Skegness Grammar School (18k)
>
> http://212.50.186.47/sgs/sysadmin/spec
>
> ----- Forwarded message from garry saddington
> <garry at schoolteachers.co.uk> -----
>
> At Skegness grammar School we have a vacant post for a systems
> administrator.
> If anyone is interested or knows of someone looking for a new post,
> details
> can be found at:
> www.skegnessgrammar.org
>
> We run LTSP on about 100 clients and are moving to full Linux
> implementation.
>
> Kind regards
> Garry Saddington
> ICT co-ordinator

Regards, Andy Davidson
http://www.fotoserve.com/
Great quality photo prints, gifts and clothing from digital photos.