[Lincs] [Fwd: Message from the web page!]

Marc Coxall marccoxall at cattles.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 09:03:18 BST 2005

I am based in louth and run the following web site from a Fedora Core 3 box

http://allthingsme.servehttp.com/

Marc Coxall
Operations Analyst
IT Operations Hull
Tel.  01482567538
Mob. 07973444661

The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not of
Cattles plc or any of its subsidiaries. The content of this e-mail is
confidential, may contain privileged material and is intended solely for the
recipient(s) named above. If you receive this in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

Please note that neither Cattles plc nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and attachments (if any). No contracts or agreements may be concluded on
behalf of Cattles plc or its subsidiaries by means of email communications.

"tis better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."