[Lincs] Re: The future? [was: The online future?]

iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 23:34:55 BST 2005

i must admit, when it was first suggested i didnt agree with it... but
i think we are struggling...

i think a more localised meeting system would possibly be a good idea,
but are there enough people willing to keep them going.

i hold my hands up and admit the delay in meetings has been my fault,
but i am afraid i have been very very busy (this also accounts for the
lack of updates to the webpage- although its hard to find news in a
quiet county)

how many people out there are willing to take a commanding role in
organisation, how many want to turn up to meetings, and how many wish
to stay largely inactive (either by choice or <bad
spelling>necessity</bad spelling>)