[Lincs] Let's do something

iain baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:56:35 GMT 2005

Marc McGuinness wrote:
> I very much like the idea of using a wiki for LLUG!
>
> I'd suggest http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/
> Iain and Ben: Do you have enough time to set it up?

Now i have got the news up to date, and am back in LUG mode i am happy
to work on it! Ben will you join me on the adventure?

does anyone else have an overwhelming urge to join in?

how much are we turning Wiki?

> If there's no protest, I'll make the mail archive public again.

no protest here... and if that fixes the access issues we currently have
all the better...

> We need a venue for an install fest!

i will go and have another word with the sports centre near Lincoln City
Centre asap