[Lincs] [Fwd: Venue for install fest]

Marc McGuinness marc at mcguinness.de
Sun Mar 20 18:38:52 GMT 2005

Hello people,

I forward this email to the list, because I think the decision should
not just be up to me.

We've got a venue, but it's a long way to get there for people from
Southern Lincolnshire. If we can't find a venue somewhere within Lincoln
area, we'll have to move our install fest to Scunthorpe...

Any comments?

Marc