[Lincs] Test Web site

David Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 14:01:20 BST 2006

Thankyou all for the votes of confidence :)

But I do agree with the problem with logins.  That's the reason I've not
installed the WiKi yet!

The Auto login is a fine feature, but as i've found what happens when
you use a different computer!?!  But as i said, i've still to find a
tool/plugin that will do the job  :(

But, with a blog/content system and a forum, is there a need for a wiki
as well?

if we have 2/3 admins, i would suggest people with good html/php
knowledge and regular members here ;), then new site suggestions could
be added to the forum for inclusion by the site admins.  Remember you
don't have to be a full admin to post a new page on wordpress.

anyhoo, i'll wait for more feedback etc and add bits as i come up with
them as well.  Please don't hesitate to put forward your ideas, i'm very
willing to try anything....well nearly anything!

Cheers

Ricey