[Lincs] Re:New to Linux and Lincoln

Robert Guthrie rob.guthrie at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 28 19:19:52 GMT 2006

Hi Roger, Marc and everyone at Lincs User Group!

Sorry I couldn't make the drinks before Christmas but I am down here in
Hertfordshire.

I am hoping to move up to Lincoln in the new year and hope to attend one of
your meetings. Please keep me posted on venue and locations plus any
informal meetings that may be arranged at short notice.

I am new to Linux running SUSE 10.1 and managed to get everything up and
running although I still have the deaded Windows XP machine too. I would
like to take things a bit further with My SQL and Linux in the new year!

Hope to see you all soon and a Happy New Year!!!

Regards,

Rob Guthrie