[Lincs] Meeting

Alistair Crust alistair at skegnessgrammar.org
Wed May 24 10:21:31 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 10:31 +0200, Marc McGuinness wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk wrote the following on 24.05.2006 10:17:
> > Ah, in fear of starting the great LLUG "Lincolnshire is too big to
> > arrange a meeting that everyone can attend" debate. Here's my
> > suggestion. Why don't we hire the sports hall in Boston like we did for
> > our first meeting and whoever can get there gets there! Keeps the LUG
> > alive and hey it would be good to meet old and new faces alike.
>
> We had the discussion about arranging a meeting in Lincoln, but I could
> arrange a meeting some time in October at the venue in Boston.
>
> Bye,
>
> Marc

any idea if it would be in the week or at a weekend....
We have a reasonable sports hall with big screen projector that could be useful.

during the week it is in use, at a weekend I'm sure our headteacher would let it be used. (I'll make enquiries)
It also has the benefit of being very available by bus (connect 6 from lincoln area, train or bus from boston area, hunts bus from grimsby area... I think!)

------

Kind regards
Alistair Crust
Systems Administrator