[Lincs] Hello from me!

Dave Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Tue May 30 17:44:29 BST 2006

Hi all,

Just to let you all know I'm still alive .... just!

Currently in Germany, on a language course, but have been v busy the past
year, and we have another baby on the way!

Sorry haven't been updating the website, but the LLUG has been a tad quiet,
i'm happy to take another look etc, when i get back (about 4 weeks)

As for the Distro i was working on, it also came to a sudden stop!  But
knoppix, i feel, is probably a better base, as IMHO ubuntu has too limited a
package choice, but as i said IMHO!!  :)

Chaps, have fun back in blighty, catch you all properly when i get back,
will continue to monitor my emails!

Cheers

Dave "ricey" Rice