[Lincs] Thursday meeting

Philip Newborough mail at philipnewborough.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 18:25:28 BST 2007

On 08/10/2007, Peter Murray <peterjmurray at gmail.com> wrote:

> A reminder that we have the joint meeting on Thursday evening (see below).
>
> Before I prepare anything (and I am not an expert on issues around installs
> etc), I need to know who else is going to be there and what they can
> contribute.

Hi Peter

I'm fairly new to this list and the Lincs LUG but I'm willing to come
along and help out if needed. I'm an Ubuntu UK and Ubuntu Marketing
team member [again fairly new] and can try to get some Ubuntu related
info and handouts together. I am also willing to burn some disks and
bring along for anyone wanting to give Ubuntu a try.

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to the meeting. It'll be good to
meet some of the Lincs LUG faces.

Regards

Philip
---