[Lincs] A Month Away

Philip Newborough mail at philipnewborough.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 00:04:25 GMT 2007

On 10/30/07, Iain Baker <iain.dbaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey all...
> i recieved a call from work this morning saying there is a 95% chance i will
> be on a plane tomorrow taking me away from civilisation for just over a
> month!
>
> As such. the recent impetus behind keeping the website alive will stall -
> thus if someone would like to take over the updating of the news (and
> returning the tux to the original after tomorrow) i would be incredibly
> grateful... otherwise i will replace the original tux before i go and the
> site will go a month without an update.
>
> just wanted to keep you aware of the situation
>
> thanks a million
>
> iain

Hi Iain,

I'd love to have a go at maintaining the site for a month. Can't
guarantee it'll look the same once I've finished with it though -- I'd
have to replace the old school table based layout at the very least!
:D

Maybe a safer bet to let Dave have a go [having said that, Dave hasn't
made his intentions clear, at least not on this list].

No worries if I don't hear back, enjoy your trip!

Cheers

Philip
---
http://crunchbang.org