[Lincs] A Month Away

Iain Baker iain.dbaker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:24:36 GMT 2007

wow such support... at the risk of upsetting people though <div> and <span>
are used... tables not so much- in fact tables are only used to layout the
very top of the webpage - the rest is done with trusty php.

as much as i appreciate the offers, for now simply maintaining the site is
all im after...  basically keeping the news updated - however if you have a
re-design you'd like to propose (like Dave has with llug.ricey.co.uk) then
feel free to put one together and we will showcase it as a potential!

we are looking at updating the look of the website, and introducing all the
features needed by the LUG Members to make it the perfect community site, so
please do make your suggestions.

For now, based on past experience, and lack of threats to totally change the
website the second my back is turned :-p i will stick with Dave... now if
you'll excuse me i have to drive to Heathrow to catch a flight outta here!!
I'll speak to you in Early December... have fun and be good