[Lincs] NewB Part 2

Phillip Taylor Phillip.Taylor at bcs.org.uk
Tue Jan 1 03:22:52 GMT 2008

dual booting fedora with xp is very simple.

Starting off with a machine that's just got XP on it, all you have to
do is pop in the fedora installation cd and follow the instructions.
The installer itself detects the presence of a Windows install and
asks you if you want to keep it. All you have to say is yes.